How We Gather Information
E&C and its affiliates gather and store information in many ways, including but not limited to the following:
- From third parties, for example, our business and ministry partners or your employer. Your organization may purchase products or services from us and provide us information needed to provide those products or services.
- Normal course of business: When you contact E&C, we may keep a record of your communication to help solve any issues you might be facing. We may use your email address to inform you about our services, such as letting you know about upcoming changes or improvements.
- Marketing and communications channels: E&C may use LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook or other social media outlets to market and promote its offerings and services. Any communications you make with E&C using these media may be used by E&C in accordance with this policy.
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
Information We Collect And How We Use It
As is true of most websites, we may gather certain information about your internet connection and the equipment you use to access our sites and usage details automatically and store it in log files. This information may include IP addresses, browser type, referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. We may collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number). E&C may associate your device identifiers or phone number with your E&C account. We may use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, and track how visitors interact with the site.
How We Protect Your Information
We take commercially reasonable steps to safeguard the security of your information with physical, electronic, administrative and managerial controls. Likewise, we encourage you to safeguard your data and login information in a secure manner.
Access To Your Personal Information
You may request to review the personal information we store about you, and you may request corrections, amendments, or removal of this data provided that our doing so will not conflict with our legal obligations.
Legal Access to Your Information
We may share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of E&C if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- detect, prevent, investigate or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of E&C, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
Newsletters and Promotional Emails
If you no longer wish to receive communications from E&C, you may opt-out of receiving them by following the instructions included in the communication or by contacting us at email@example.com.
Links To Other Sites
The E&C website contains links to other sites that are not owned or controlled by E&C. Please be aware that E&C is not responsible for the privacy or security practices of such other sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to read the privacy statements of every web site that collects personally identifiable information.
Our policy towards children
The services are not directed to individuals under 16. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If we become aware that a child under 16 has provided us with personal information, we will take steps to delete such information. If you become aware that a child has provided us with personal information, please contact our support team.
If you have questions or concerns about your information, please direct your inquiry to:
Edwards & Creson LLC
14620 Bray Rd.
Orlando, FL 32832